Don’t want to leave, but we both know sometimes it’s better to go. Somehow I know we’ll meet again. Not sure quite where and I don’t know just when. You’re in my heart, so until then... wanna smile, wanna cry, saying good-bye.

Friday, November 19, 2010

the past, the present, the future

Now i've realised that i have not gotten over Eileen but seeing her so happy and blessful with Elson, i can put my mind at ease. He will take good care of her. How i wish it's me that's in the picture. Havin such a nice birthday party and holiday. Take care alright girl. Colette, you're also another nice girl that is enjoying life now, you got to know new friends and i hope benny will take care of you. Seeing you smiling and laughin so happily makes me smile unknowninly too. I can put my mind at ease that you will not be happy already. I feel that i am an experience for you girls, after me, you girls seems to hit off nicely with your next guy. Claps! for you girls! i don't like it but in life, we can't expect too much. Just let it go and be happy. I'll change to be a better person, the next girl that's goin to come in to my life will be totally different as to how i treat you 2, it will be better. i hope i wont give another bad experience.

Eileen,Colette. Be happy alright, You girls got great guys beside you. Cherish them!

No comments: