Don’t want to leave, but we both know sometimes it’s better to go. Somehow I know we’ll meet again. Not sure quite where and I don’t know just when. You’re in my heart, so until then... wanna smile, wanna cry, saying good-bye.

Thursday, July 08, 2010

it's down to the wire....

so weird, you've been treating me so coldly d past week, and suddenly you treat me so nice, i find it weird. And it's after he went over to your place. You 2 said that you guys did nothing. okay, i believe you, but he is your ex, it's very hard to believe. i felt as if you betrayed me, even thou we are not tgt but it's kinda wrong too ma.=(( i dont know why am i still clinging on to you. knowing that you go out without even tellin me and you get angry when i ask where are you.
today i ask you wad are we now, are we onli friends and cant be something else, im still waiting for your reply.i hope it wont b friends only, hais, i love you.

No comments: